Materials You May Find Interesting
We believe the taxes in Franklin County are unnecessarily high, and beyond any reasonable explanation. You may wish to review the materials below and see if you don't agree that we need to take action now!
Please visit this page often. We are developing new materials for your review all the time.
- Taxwatch Comparison - 2011
- CCFC What does the CCFC do? - March 2011
- CCFC Analysis of Staffing Strengths comparing Franklin to selected other Florida counties - May 2009
- Underlying demographic information about Franklin County and its Budgets 2001-2005
- 2001 - 2006 Tax Roll Comparisons between Franklin, Leon, and Wakulla Counties
- Address to the Policy & Budget Council of Franklin County, Richard Harper, March 17, 2007
- Access to Public Meetings in Florida, a seminar by the First Amendment Foundation, March 13, 2008.
- CCFC-Memo to County Commissioners and Board 2016 Budget Workshop